- Substances prohibited by law - carcinogenic dyes
- Chemicals regulated by law - formaldehyde , heavy metals
- Chemicals known to be hazardous to health ( but not yet regulated by law) - pesticides, dyes, allergens dyes
- Parameters to protect the health
The motto "Confidence in textiles" means independent examination of hazardous substances according to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 for textile products of all types, harmless to health.
ISO 9001 is a certification program developed by The International Organization for Standardization, and it represents a strategy of management that improves the business relations of a company.
ISO 9001 involves the existence of a solid organizational structure to ensure the efficiency in production. The result consists in the increase of productivity and incomes and also fewer errors in production.
Such performances help us to improve relations with suppliers and consumers but also to increase the staff’s morale through knowing the impact of individual activity on company, fact which leads to the increase of employee’s morale.
The system of quality management ISO 18001 / 2007 ensures the development of a sort of competences, among which:
- Creation of a working system with low risks for injuries and/or occupational illness.
- Achievement of a better control of risk factors for injury and/or occupational illness.
- Transparency and effectiveness in occupational health and safety management by translating the results of risk assessments, audits, inspections etc., in action plans to minimize the risks of accidents.
- Obtain of better performances for employees by providing “wellness” at work.